Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Where I've Been

To my loyal recipe followers, I'm sorry. I know a number of you have been looking forward to my unique twist on old comfort food classics, but alas I've been focused on other things. For the last two years I've intensively been working towards my diploma in professional writing. I still cook and love food and in my down time, I'm still facebook-ing and added new pictures of my creation on my Instagram account. Additionally, I've been doing a lot of research on another passion of mine, Local Foods. To find out how local foods affect our food systems, please read my latest piece on Pulp Free called Finding the Right Ingredients. In the interim, please enjoy a few snapshots of some home-made treats: banana cupcakes with Oreo cookie buttercream frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment